The LoopPay TPD is a token payment device key fob; it supports MST and NFC technologies for payment and is controlled by a companion app over a Bluetooth Low Energy connection.
LoopPay keychains are currently available for Bank of America customers in partnership with SamsungPay. The LoopPay device is compatible with iOS 10 and higher Apple devices as well as Android devices beyond version 5.0.
The loopPay device is said to provide several features including:
- Vault all your credentials (payment, loyalty, ID, passwords)
- Checkout Fast: Tap & Pay in stores, auto-fill online
- Secure one-time-use card data prevents theft & reuse
- Suspend your cards in seconds if lost
- Receive immediate transaction alerts
- Ring and find your keys or your phone
These features essentially make this keychain an extension of your phone’s Google Pay with the added bonus of Tile’s find-your-phone and find-your-keys functionality, not to mention the loopPay device is actually rechargeable, unlike the disposable Tiles.
FCC ID: 2AIGR-SPTPD02
To get started, Install the LoopPay app from the iOS AppStore or Google Play, create an account, connect the LoopPay TPD with your phone, load your credit and debit cards and start making payment with your LoopPay TPD in the stores by holding your device close to the payment terminal reader and pressing the device button to make payment. Setup your device by navigating to looppay.com/setup