EMAGN Enterprises is running Facebook Jobs Postings for users to download apps that require disabling of security features. This is a very bad practice and opens up your phone to hacking attempts.
The following image is base64 encoded, I’m testing to see if it appears in google image search results.
If you can reverse search the image by saving and uploading it to google image search, base64 image search is available in google. Otherwise, don’t expect your ibase64 images to be in the search results.
Drivers for the USB Wifi Adapter made by Amazon Basics.
- Linux Driver –
- OSX Driver – MacOS10.9_MacOS10.12_Driver (OS X Mavericks, Yosemite, El Capitan, Sierra) [Not OSX High Sierra / 10.13]
- Windows XP,Vista,7/8/10 – Windows_Driver
These drivers should work for both the Nano adapter as well as the standard size adapter by Amazon Basics. Please comment below if you have any trouble or if you have the drivers for High Sierra!
- AmazonBasics Wi-Fi 11n USB Nano Adapter, 150 Mbps 600Mbps Dual Band
- AmazonBasics Wi-Fi 11N USB Adapter – 300 Mbps
Be prepared to restart your computer after installing the drivers.
Here are the manuals and datasheets for the devices:
The Code of Federal Regulations regularly assigns the title of [Reserved] to many titles, sub-parts, and chapters within the entire book of regulations. This status is used as a placeholder for future law to be written. Typically, it is especially used in parts of the law that are anticipated to be changing or expanding.
The “Reserved” status leaves room for growth in the CFR & eCFR.
The Code of Federal Regulations (CFR) is the codification of the general and permanent rules and regulations (sometimes called administrative law) published in the Federal Register by the executive departments and agencies of the federal government of the United States.
The electronic format of this code is sometimes referred to as the e-CFR or eCFR. Access the Code of Federal Regulations.
The CFR currently is composed of 50 titles comprised of everything from emissions regulations to tobacco tax. Some of the regulations (including title 35 and many sub-parts) are given only the title of “reserved” indicating they can be added to later.
- Title 1 – General Provisions
- Title 2 – Grants and Agreements
- Title 3 – The President
- Title 4 – Accounts
- Title 5 – Administrative Personnel
- Title 6 – Domestic Security
- Title 7 – Agriculture
- Title 8 – Aliens and Nationality
- Title 9 – Animals and Animal Products
- Title 10 – Energy
- Title 11 – Federal Elections
- Title 12 – Banks and Banking
- Title 13 – Business Credit and Assistance
- Title 14 – Aeronautics and Space
- Title 15 – Commerce and Foreign Trade
- Title 16 – Commercial Practices
- Title 17 – Commodity and Securities Exchange
- Title 18 – Conservation of Power and Water Resources
- Title 19 – Customs Duties
- Title 20 – Employees’ Benefits
- Title 21 – Food and Drugs
- Title 22 – Foreign Relations
- Title 23 – Highways
- Title 24 – Housing and Urban Development
- Title 25 – Indians
- Title 26 – Internal Revenue
- Title 27 – Alcohol, Tobacco Products and Firearms
- Title 28 – Judicial Administration
- Title 29 – Labor
- Title 30 – Mineral Resources
- Title 31 – Money and Finance: Treasury
- Title 32 – National Defense
- Title 33 – Navigation and Navigable Waters
- Title 34 – Education
- Title 35 – [RESERVED]
- Title 36 – Parks, Forests, and Public Property
- Title 37 – Patents, Trademarks, and Copyrights
- Title 38 – Pensions, Bonuses, and Veterans’ Relief
- Title 39 – Postal Service
- Title 40 – Protection of Environment
- Title 41 – Public Contracts and Property Management
- Title 42 – Public Health
- Title 43 – Public Lands: Interior
- Title 44 – Emergency Management and Assistance
- Title 45 – Public Welfare
- Title 46 – Shipping
- Title 47 – Telecommunication
- Title 48 – Federal Acquisition Regulations System
- Title 49 – Transportation
- Title 50 – Wildlife and Fisheries
The 10,000 Year clock by Jeff Bezos is located in the Sierra Diablo Mountain Range in West Texas.
The Huawei SoundStone is an Amazon Echo Dot sized device with the model number CM51. It was recently approved by the FCC for Bluetooth connectivity. You can expect this USB-powered device will deliver long battery life and great sound quality.
jpegoptim v1.4.4 Copyright (c) 1996-2016, Timo Kokkonen
Usage: jpegoptim [options]
-d, --dest= specify alternative destination directory for optimized files (default is to overwrite originals) -f, --force force optimization -h, --help display this help and exit -m, --max= set maximum image quality factor (disables lossless optimization mode, which is by default on) Valid quality values: 0 - 100 -n, --noaction don't really optimize files, just print results -S, --size= Try to optimize file to given size (disables lossless optimization mode). Target size is specified either in kilo bytes (1 - n) or as percentage (1% - 99%) -T, --threshold= keep old file if the gain is below a threshold (%) -b, --csv print progress info in CSV format -o, --overwrite overwrite target file even if it exists (meaningful only when used with -d, --dest option) -p, --preserve preserve file timestamps -P, --preserve-perms preserve original file permissions by overwriting it -q, --quiet quiet mode -t, --totals print totals after processing all files -v, --verbose enable verbose mode (positively chatty) -V, --version print program version -s, --strip-all strip all markers from output file --strip-none do not strip any markers --strip-com strip Comment markers from output file --strip-exif strip Exif markers from output file --strip-iptc strip IPTC/Photoshop (APP13) markers from output file --strip-icc strip ICC profile markers from output file --strip-xmp strip XMP markers markers from output file --all-normal force all output files to be non-progressive --all-progressive force all output files to be progressive --stdout send output to standard output (instead of a file) --stdin read input from standard input (instead of a file)
documentation.help is a documentation hosting platform specializing in windows documentation files. By converting “.chm” windows help files into html format, they become viewable and searchable on the web so programming questions can be answered more easily. Documentation.help contains a wide variety of help documentation from late 90s help files from pre-Windows XP computers to the latest Python documentation.