Inside Walmart’s “Way to Celebrate!” Party Favors Glow Punch Bag, as pictured below, there is a yellow and white powder. (Video and instructions below)
[Walmart has been contacted and this page will be updated with the ingredients of these packages]
Here’s a youtube video of the two reacting, outside the balloon. And then mixing the substance into rubbing alcohol (do not attempt, the chemical reaction could be dangerous). Cheers. (Instructions Below)
UPC Code: 4894152200335
BC – Glow Punch Ball-73005
Instructions: [From the packaging]
Adult Supervision Required
[0. Read the instructions thoroughly before beginning step 1.]
1. Wear the disposable gloves first before open[ing] the glow sand. (Adults Only)
2. Pour the glow sand and activator into the funnel. (Adults Only)
3. Close the funnel. Hold the funnel with its opening facing upwards with your fingers and shake until sand starts to glow. (Adults Only)
4. Connect the non-inflated punch ball to the opening of the funnel and pour in the glow sand gently. (Adults Only)
5. Only use a balloon pump to inflate the punch ball. Do not over inflate. To aid inflation, gently rub and stretch the balloon before pouring in the sand. (Adults Only)
6. Tie up the punch ball carefully. (Adults Only)
7. After playing, deflate the punch ball by sticking the deflation sticker over the balloon knot, and cut with scissors. (Adults Only)
Keep product in the original package until ready to use.
Contents are non-flammable, but may permanently stain clothing and furniture.
In case of skin or eye contact, rinse thoroughly with water.
DO NOT DRINK OR INGEST!
Warning: Do not over inflate. Please keep details for future reference. This product contains natural rubber latex, which may cause allergic reactions.
For air fill only. [You will need an air pump to do it the instructed way]